Thursday, July 23, 2009

Attempted Homicide

Hello officer, I would like to report an attempted homicide....my aerobics instructor is trying to kill us! :)
Actually I love my step class and my instructor is the BEST~she totally rocks it and inspires me and is mentoring me along to be an instructor, however there are some days when I just want to curl up in a little ball and not move for a long time when we are through and today would be one of those days!

I do need to start moving it more---I currently do 2 hours of Zumba on Monday, step on Thursdays, Strength Train on Friday, Zumba on Saturday and Run/walk on Sundays but need to add something for either Tuesday or Wednesday. I also need to find a new challenge now that the first half-marathon is over and next year's Rock and Roll Marathon(s) that I am planning/training for are too far away to be a major motivator yet.

I am so glad tomorrow is FRIDAY....I need some down time!

No comments:

Post a Comment