Tuesday, January 26, 2010

True Confessions Tuesday AKA Just Call Me Judith

My True Confession Tuesday is this.....I feel like this lately: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have been eating stellar even though temptations beckon at every turn: s'mores and grilled cheese last Friday at work, Carrot cake for the birthday celebrations this week, the doughnut thursdays.....you know the usual! However I have resisted---what I have been doing though is becoming a total monster.

I know it is partly fueled by exhaustion, partly by cranky customers at both jobs, partly by financial worries, the general woes of the world, lack of exercise, and other varied random excuses (frankly it might be the lack of chocolate) however I feel cranky and totally and utterly like Judith

I do NOT want to be a slave to food, I do not want to spend my days thinking about the golden arches, making a run for the (taco bell) border or the cheesecake factory.....I want to be happy again.......I want to enjoy life with out being a addicted to the next bite, lick or taste.......Help, Calgon take me away!

I SHOULD be estatic today---I have been waiting on pins and needles for 4 things to come through and 2 of the 4 of them happened today---hallelujah! However my material hunger for a damn krispy kreme or reeses peanut butter cup or hot fudge sundae is clouding my vision. Time to take off the food goggles, take a hot bath and get a good nights sleep....after all, tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment