Thursday, July 22, 2010

21 Days

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Experts agree that it takes 21 days to change a behavior---today is DAY 21 of meatless behavior for me....and it feels so right! I have not had any cravings or "i want that" kinda thoughts, tho I have had some moments in restaurants where I thought oh I'll just have the usual and then I realized that ___________ has meat in it, and quickly went with another option.

And I have to give a shout out to Morningstar Farms fake sausage.....it ROCKS my world! I LOVE it WAYYYY better than regular sausage!

I hope that the experts are right---I have a trip to my favorite food city (Chicago...in a current tie with NYC)starting in the morning and I am a little worried about what I will be putting in my mouth----my commitment to being a vegetarian will still be going strong---but I am more than a little worried about my weight loss efforts!

Waging an internal war in my brain about whether or not to bring Fred (my laptop) on the trip....he has never traveled with me, even though he is a laptop. Part of me loves the freedom that unplugging brings and part of me wants to watch movies, play mafia wars and keep up on current events. If Fred makes the trip....I will be checking in and keeping you posted on the [potential] food sins and pitfalls...if not, see you on August 3rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment