Sunday, July 25, 2010

Checking In from Chi-Town

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Checking in from Chi-Town....day 3 done and 2 more in Chicago before heading on to vacation. Eating has not been stellar, however I have avoided all deep dish Chicago pizza AND I have also managed to not eat my way through all of the temporary booths at the show (this is huge people as EVERY SINGLE BOOTH has food, candy, alcohol,etc that they are pushing on you...it is like costco samples on steroids!)

Also have not yet taken my workout clothes out of my suitcase, but I have walked everywhere and taken the stairs every time (and we are on the 13th floor of the merchandise mart) I seriously want to go out for a run....but it is freaking hot here people....how do you people live here?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment